Please note: This blog is current to the date of its publication, Wednesday, May 13. For additional updates or assistance navigating these uncertain times, please contact us or visit our SST COVID-19 resource page.
Several key tax deadlines have shifted over the past few weeks thanks to implementation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). It’s important to be aware of the following date changes so you can prepare accordingly.
- July 15, 2020 (originally April 15, 2020)
- 2019 Individual Tax Returns Due
- 2019 Individual Tax Return Extension Form Due
- Q1 and Q2 2020 Estimated Tax Payment Due
- Last Day for 2019 IRA Contributions
- September 15, 2020 (no change) – Q3 2020 Estimated Tax Payment Due
- October 15, 2020 (no change) – Extended Individual Tax Returns Due
- January 15, 2021 (no change) – Q4 2020 Estimated Tax Payment Due
Remember, SST is here to help – contact us today to plan for the future.