The formula for achieving goals and fulfilling potential is rooted in a commitment to continually learn and grow. Salmon Sims Thomas is dedicated to that commitment, and takes pride in supporting our team members in their individual endeavors and goals.
At Salmon Sims Thomas, we provide tools that help build the foundations for successful careers. You will have the opportunity to experience personal and professional development through a series of classes offered for CPE credits and work in various industries. The experience at Salmon Sims Thomas begins with special preliminary audit or tax training that continues and advances each year as you progress. These types of trainings and our other certification assistance programs help individuals achieve their CPA and other professional certification designations in a more comfortable and efficient manner.
Exceptional training, a pleasant workplace environment, an understanding of the importance of the balance between work and life outside of work, and easy interaction with partners and managers makes us a great choice for the dedicated and client-focused individual.
You can count on having the resources you need to maximize your career with Salmon Sims Thomas.
- Exceptional Medical/Dental Plans
- Health Saving Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Short-term and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1x annual salary)
- 401(k) (Safe Harbor Plan) with outstanding company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus Programs (exempt employees only)
- Flexible work environment with virtual opportunities
- Laptop computer and monitors provided by firm
- Employee referral fees
- New client bonus
- License renewals
- Fitness club membership plan
- CPA Review Course Assistance
- In-House Training
- Free Parking
- Flu vaccines
- Business casual dress and ‘Jeans Day’ Fridays
- Firm-wide social events
- Department outings
- Saturday meals provided during busy season
- Complimentary CPE
- Professional dues paid to the AICPA, applicable state societies of CPAs and our local chapter of the state society.