To reach your highest potential in any endeavor takes a commitment to continually learn and grow. At Salmon Sims Thomas, we provide you with the tools you need to help you succeed in your career with us. When you join our firm, you begin with specialized audit training and continue training each year as you progress. Soft skills training is also a vital component of our program. We offer employees the opportunity to experience personal and professional development through a series of classes offered for CPE credits.
You benefit from our certification assistance programs to earn your CPA and other professional certification designations. You can count on having the resources you need to maximize your career with Salmon Sims Thomas.
- Medical/Dental Plans (Employee-only coverage is company paid for basic plan, not enhanced plan)
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Short-term Disability (company paid)
- Long-term Disability (company paid)
- Life Insurance (1x annual salary, company paid)
- AD&D (company paid)
- 401(k) (Safe Harbor Plan) with outstanding company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Laptop computer provided by firm
- Employee referral fees
- New client bonus
- License renewals
- Fitness club membership plan
- Flu vaccines
- Business casual dress
- Firm-wide social events
- Department outings
- Meals provided during busy season
- Complimentary CPE
Professional dues paid to the AICPA, applicable state societies of CPAs and our local chapter of the state society.