- 56% of attendees rate trade shows as having the most value of any face to face marketing interactions. In person sales calls are a distant second at 26%.
- 48% of exhibition leads don’t require a sales call to close.
- 90% of trade show attendees use trade shows as their number one source of purchasing information.
- The most effective exhibitors are the one who set goals and objectives before the show.
Booth Staffing Do’s – Works for networking too.
- Wear your badge on your right side
- Be assertive
- Thank them for visiting
- Know your product
- Network on breaks!
- Eat or drink
- Chat with booth staff
- Leave booth unattended
- Use negative body language