Navigating Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness
SST is continually monitoring CARES Act developments and updates to the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Guidelines. Many business owners and organizations find it difficult to interpret the vague and evolving rules that determine how much loan forgiveness you can receive.
Our financial experts are here to help. SST is assisting clients with strategies and best practices to maximize loan forgiveness while adhering to the latest PPP Loan Forgiveness Guidelines.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Services:
- Assistance calculating and applying for PPP forgivable loans (through June 30)
- Analysis of forgivable costs and allocations
- Evaluation of optional reference periods
- Consideration of nuances for tax-exempt and other organizations
- Consultation for maximum PPP loan forgiveness
- Assistance gathering supporting documentation
- Preparation of PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
- Liaison between Lender and Borrower
Do you have questions about maximizing the PPP Loan Forgiveness process? Contact us for a consultation and to discuss how SST can help.